The rise of autonomous vehicles is heralded as one of the most disruptive trends of the 21st century, with the power to transform our cityscapes, day-to-day routines, and lifestyles. But planning for this new technological era is no simple task.
In its newly released white paper, the market intelligence firm BIS Research analyzes every aspect of this emerging technology and explores a host of key questions and issues, such as:
- What is driving the trend for self-driving cars?
- The major factors for adoption of autonomous vehicles
- The technological path to driverless cars
- Traditional mobility solutions vs. new mobility solutions
- Three adoption scenarios for autonomous vehicles
Packed with detailed analysis and insightful graphics, this white paper is a must-read for anyone interested in the future of driverless car technology and the different levels of autonomous driving.